The Lounge Soho
The Lounge Soho is one of the leading and most established independent hairdressing salons in Soho, celebrating 20 years in 2017. The hair salon thrives on a reputation of being creative and unpretentious attracting a wide variety of clients from the world of music, fashion and media who are looking for original or classic hairstyles to match their lifestyles.
As a boutique salon, The Lounge Soho's friendly and down-to-earth attitude has clients coming back time after time. Working alongside owner and Creative Director Joe Mills who is a regular hair stylist for fashion campaigns, magazine shoots and industry spokesman, there is always an opportunity to further your creative know-how as you’ll be working with the best.
- a high earning potentintial due to a generous commission structure and basic wage
- innovative, unique, design led surroundings and informal atmosphere
- working in a high paced, busy and well regarded salon voted London's top salons in Time Out as well as being featured in Vogue, GQ, ES Magazine.
- an opportunity to develop creatively with the support of paid for L'Oreal courses and in-salon training allowing the expansion and development of your skills
- ability to build a loyal clientele quickly with new and existing clients including established VIP's
- participation on campaign/fashion shoots and shows
- hairdressers who are trend aware, experienced and passionate about hair
- someone who gets their kicks from being creative and launching hair trends
- focused, driven and professional in every sense
- someone who offers a high level of customer care and the ability to build strong client relationships giving expert advice and delivering outstanding results
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Hairdressing with a minimum of 4 years experience with a busy London/city hairdressers
- fully accomplished at cutting, styling AND colouring hair to a high level
You can earn between £20-£34k annually depending on your success!
If this already sounds good to you then apply with your CV, a few words. We're waiting for you....
Please only apply if you have a valid working visa and are fluent in English. Due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to reply to all applicants, unfortunately if you have not heard from us within 7 working days your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
It's quick and simple to apply