Blue Tit is a London based collective of individual creatives, with a passion for hair and lifestyle.
Our salons are based in Dalston, Clapton, Stratford, Peckham, Brockley, Brixton and Streatham Hill.
Our apprenticeship is a great way to get into hairdressing!
- an in-depth education in hairdressing, where you will learn how to cut and colour hair
- the opportunity to obtain a NVQ level 1 and 2 in hairdressing
This job requires you to work, 4 days a week at one of our salons and 1 day per week will be spent training at our Academy, which shall open the door for you to work as a stylist.
What we are looking for:
- Fun and outgoing people who would love to be a hairdresser and enjoy being part of a creative team.
What we can offer:
- Training within our in-house Academy, improving your skills in cutting, colouring and styling.
- Different routes in which you can grow with your hairdressing career. Whether that be teaching in our academy, working in our art team presenting on stage, working more fashion focused and styling having use of a studio in our Clapton salons basement.
- To work within a creative and ambitious team, in fashion influenced parts of London.
Check out our recruitment video! https://vimeo.com/200645049
Send in a CV and cover letter letting us know why you want to work with us!
- GCSE A-C in both English and Maths
- Cover letter
- MUST live in London
- 16-19 years old
- An interest in the hairdressing industry
- IMMEDIATE START