Joe and Co
We are currently seeking dedicated, experienced, stylish, trend-aware men’s hairdressers/ barbers to join our team in our Soho men's hair salon/barbershop Joe and Co.
Joe and Co. was opened in 2010 in the heart of Soho by Joe Mills and is the leading men's salon in London frequently featured in GQ, Esquire, Monocle, and many other high end men's publications. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high profile, innovative, fast growing company as a hairdresser with competitive salary, un-capped commission and bonus structure. For the right candidate there is also an opportunity to grow in the company and a plan of development with training and mentoring offered by Joe Mills.
The positions we are currently recruiting for are:
LEAD MEN'S STYLIST
SENIOR MENS STYLIST
- Provide men's/barbering services such as haircutting, shampooing, styling hair, giving shaves beard trims, etc.
- Offering the best customer care
- Be aware of men's trends in fashion and hair
- Offer clients homeware advice and recommend products
- Confident in men's cutting techniques with clippers and scissors
- Previous experience in men’s grooming techniques (wet shaving and beard trimming) would be advantageous, it is not a requirement and further men's barbering training would be offered to the right applicant.
- NVQ level 2 or 3 in hairdressing
- A minimum 2 years uni-sex salon floor experience is a must
Only high calibre applicants with experience in well-known salons need apply!
Please email your CV and cover letter to us if you want to be considered for the role.. A valid working visa and a perfect command of the English language is required.
It's quick and simple to apply